Well, we don't make the pasta (we get that from Woolies) I use commercial dried herbs (because I forget to get some from the garden during daylight hours) and we use pre-made tomato paste but everything else we chop and simmer. I expect I can't use most spag sauces anyway as I have problems with capsicum.
I almost always do. It's cheaper and healthier that way.
ReplyDeleteThat is the way I usually make it. I have used a jar of pasta sauce a couple of times.
ReplyDeleteWell, we don't make the pasta (we get that from Woolies) I use commercial dried herbs (because I forget to get some from the garden during daylight hours) and we use pre-made tomato paste but everything else we chop and simmer. I expect I can't use most spag sauces anyway as I have problems with capsicum.
ReplyDeleteWhy would you make it any other way?
ReplyDelete