Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Once upon a time, I said I'd never do this (blog). I thought I'd a) not have anything worthwhile to say, b) not have time and c) wasn't 'that sort of person' (I'm not a creative, ideas person, I leave that to my ideas man husband). However, being 'stuck' out in the bush in my own personal nappyland means that I badly lack for conversation, so I thought I'd tell cyberspace and hope that someone listened! Forgive me if all I write about is my life, this blog won't be intellectual but hopefully it will save some of my sanity.

9 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog :) Blogs are cool. Not that I've updated mine recently, but I think that having write down some memories is worthwhile, even if it's just for yourself. But you'd be surprised who enjoys reading along with you
    xx
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be reading! And you never know, I might even comment once in a while...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go, girl! I shall await your meanderings with baited breath...or maybe smelly breath. Depends what I've just eaten. Which I seem to do with alarming regularity. I have NO self control. I wish I looked like Simone. Without any effort. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading. It is a good idea! Have been thinking about doing this myself, but am wondering if it would take time away from what I Should be writing or if it would be a valid way of communicating with 'supporters'. Any comment?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading. It is a good idea! Have been thinking about doing this myself, but am wondering if it would take time away from what I Should be writing or if it would be a valid way of communicating with 'supporters'. Any comment?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always listening, just not always replying.
    I have also thought about blogging, but, well a)b)&c).
    I hope you keep it up because it's always great to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey look - you got comments on your first post! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen! I found you... Good to see you here - I'll enjoy keeping up with you.

    ReplyDelete