Last Friday I started again as a Speech Pathologist with Education Queensland. It was a matter of doing a day's work a fortnight this year or losing my registration and retraining, which would be more of a strain on my family than a day a fortnight's work. Peter looked after the children.
I actually felt like I should be paying them to be there! When I was asked how it went, I said "it was fun". Someone told me that it had been too long!
It's going to take me a while to get my head around administrative stuff again (like what a 600/22 is) but the bones are still there.
I'm spending time with a Queensland Health speachie each week with Danielle. And home "smooth talking" most days.
ReplyDeleteNext is Elizabeth's turn and possibly some OT for D
Have fun getting back into it. Do you need to travel far?
No Mel, I don't. I'm based here at Bell. I'm glad it's going ok but sorry you have to go through it. Would be great to chat soon.
ReplyDelete