Monday, February 1, 2010

Being a PC (Pastor's Cat)

I have meant to share this story for a while now. We normally lock Belle in the house during church (we live next door to the church) but one morning she had escaped several times and it was almost 9.30, so we left her out.

I took the kids to the hall for Sunday School and Belle came in and out. After church, DH told me that while he was doing the Bible reading, Belle marched up the aisle of the church, straight up to him and started wrapping herself around his legs. She was distracting the entire congregation! He picked her up, finished the reading and said "Excuse me, I've got to put the cat out" to uproarious laughter.

She loves being the centre of attention!

2 comments:

  1. How funny! I love it!

    We once had a duck waddle into church while dad was preaching in Oakey. Part of the job description of the deacons was to remove animals from services. Country churches, huh?

    ReplyDelete