A friend, tortured by her own black dog, called early and said "Put your running shoes on, we're going for a walk". Felt so much better all day. But this morning, I couldn't do it...The worse-in-the-morning thing is something I remember from my particularly bad episode in 2001. I don't know if there's a way around it.
The only thing for worse-in-the-morning that I've found is to force myself to do something even if not walking - not lie around. I listened to Sproul and Colson podcasts while walking for quite a few bad months.
ReplyDeleteThe month of May almost always brings it on, combined with tummy problems. Blessedly little last year; this year a few tremors this week. Big virtual hugs from us at Masthead St (even with the baby sick badge on my shoulder...)
I found in the past that even if I could not do mornings, but did walk in the afternoons, then after a few days, I actually felt better in the morning. Does that make any sense? My own black dog only comes about once a month now, and it is for a brief visit. How hard it is when the days seem to go on and on. Much love and prayers, keep at it, sister xx
ReplyDelete