I would have laughed if I'd been watching us walk to Cowbelle's Coffee and Patchwork shop the other day. My two year old son was wheeling a doll pram containing his newest favourite toy, a baby doll! I was wheeling an empty pram, because it was close to sleep time and I didn't think HB would want to walk home. LJ looked normal, riding her scooter. And following about 5 metres behind was the cat, who thinks she is a dog and goes on all walks with us! When we reach our destination she sits outside the door and meows, or climbs the screen door! Naughty cat.
The baby doll obsession is to the disdain of his father, who would much prefer an obsession with something more blokey!
Smile!!! Patience Dad!
ReplyDeleteNever know - he might grow up to be a great nurse or paediatrician one day. :-)
ReplyDeleteI had a cat that would try to go to work with me - she'd follow me up the road but give up when I turned the corner. Just as well - I don't think she'd have been allowed on the train!