I came home from a rushed trip to the local IGA (cheaper fruit and veg than anywhere else now that we've moved to the tropics) and the checkout girl asked me if I had any plans for Easter.
"No," I said.
No, apart from church and celebrating the resurrection of my reason for living!
Where do I get off sometimes? I came home and repented and asked for more opportunities. I get them and don't use them when I do!
Peter's new evangelism technique would have meant I would have replied:
"I'm going to church. Have you had much to do with Christian things?" Amazing where that particular question can take you.
Been there, done that. Today I found that one of my work colleagues will also be going to Easterfest. Neither of us mentioned it by name though - opportunity missed.
ReplyDeleteEasy in hindsight, huh? I could have written this post. I am always smacking my forehead after another missed opportunity.
ReplyDeleteSo... how are things going way up there?