I don't care for you.
It seems like I've had some sort of medical issue most of my adult life, and it's always a bit of a mystery. The kids are better now (basically), and so's DH, but I struggle on. I have felt like I was living 'halfway' since HB was born, and that was three years ago. I'm coming to terms with the fact that I will probably never be any better, and that my halfway is my new normal.
It's not a nice place to be.
All the things I'd hoped for - more children, more work - now look like they aren't going to happen. I am grieving. I think I've been in denial for the last three years and I'm in the anger stage (if that's still the current 'model').
On with the stage where I can see all the good things God is using this to teach me about.
You're moving forward if you can see that you are grieving, Helen. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteJeremiah 29:11 NIV: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
The Message: I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Oh Helen. We'll keep praying for you :)
ReplyDeleteThanks very much, ladies.
ReplyDelete