Thursday, August 13, 2009

Having a day off in Ministry

We'v always struggled to consistently have day off together. This has been much worse since we've been out here. We've discovered recently that we need to leave town in order to have a day off or we have to hide inside the house. This feels awful, so it's easier to just leave. Thankfully we can leave the new kitten for the day. The new kitten seems not to have learnt from her wet experience and continues to walk along the edge while the kids are in the bath.

2 comments:

  1. There's something about cats and edges of things - baths, windowsills, fences...maybe they're all just showing off what they can do that the rest of us can't. :-)

    When I was a child we had a cat that discovered that if she walked along the windowsill to the louvres at the far end (this is on the upper floor), she could get in at the missing pane. We liked that we didn't have to keep opening the door for her so we trained subsequent cats to use the "cat highway".

    ReplyDelete
  2. But as for the substance of your post, it does make me think that I have no idea as to which day is our pastor's "day off" - I think it's Monday but I'll have to check.

    ReplyDelete