A friend mentioned to me that she finds it takes 12 months after moving to work out where she wants all her furniture. On reflection, of the 3 houses I've lived in since we were married, I've done a major reshuffle 12 months after. Am about to do another. Anyone else have the same experience?
Depends on the size of your house. The places I've been in longer than 12 months (!) have often been too small or awkward to change stuff. We're actually pretty decisive. I am also an F, if I feel uncomfortable, I cannot rest until I've fixed it. Sorry Helen, cannot say I have had the same experience!
ReplyDeleteInteresting. Didn't know Fs had to fix their issues to feel comfortable, thought it was just me!
ReplyDeleteI generally don't move stuff. I'm all keen before we move in and I draw up to-scale floor plans and cut out to-scale bits of paper for each piece of furniture and work out the best possible placement of them. Then the truck comes, everything is put in it's precise place and it doesn't move till we do. Cause I no longer care.
ReplyDeleteI think our needs change, kids get older etc and then I move it...Mainly office and toy stuff.
ReplyDelete