Oh, oh, oh - I know that kind of feeling oh, so well. Take heart, at least in a farming area some children may have extended family to help on their school holidays.
oh no.
We DEFINITELY know that feeling. My husband copes with it better than I!
Bit discouraging is an understatement.I'd need to be coaxed off the top of the bell-tower.
Hearts are as hard and dry as this land we live on -it's very sad. On the bright side, at least he has one all planned and ready to go for next time!
Oh, oh, oh - I know that kind of feeling oh, so well. Take heart, at least in a farming area some children may have extended family to help on their school holidays.
ReplyDeleteoh no.
ReplyDeleteWe DEFINITELY know that feeling. My husband copes with it better than I!
ReplyDeleteBit discouraging is an understatement.
ReplyDeleteI'd need to be coaxed off the top of the bell-tower.
Hearts are as hard and dry as this land we live on -it's very sad.
ReplyDeleteOn the bright side, at least he has one all planned and ready to go for next time!