Being a newcomer to this world I am surprised at the level of guilt I feel on the days I DONT blog. This doesn't mean I don't WANT to - I just am having a shocker of a week and can't get to the computer to do anything but quickly read emails. None of us are sick or anything horrible like that - it's just runs to Toowoomba and Dalby, for appointments, mother's group, and food shopping (living in the bush means food shopping round trips never take less than 3 1/2 hours return and doctors appointments, a whole day).
I have actually considered throwing in the blogging towel and disabling my account, but I live in hope that I will blog many of the things in my head..soon.
Off to conquer the ironing mountain, and other mundane things.
Hi,
ReplyDeletePlease don't give up blogging. I love to read blog and I even occassionally comment. Just because you have a blog doesn't mean you have to post everyday. You will just have to work out how often will work for you. Love to you
I just came across your blog, and wanted to lt you know how much sharing each other's lives and stories can enrich people. We moved to Canberra from Brisbane 4 years ago, and felt very cut off from everyone we had known. Blogging helped me keep in touch, but it also helped me to see the positive things in my life, and I got to learn from the many other bloggers who ended up 'discovering' my blog. So be encouraged! There's no guilt with blogging. I just took a 3 months break, and have just started up again. But I thought I'd let you know that I, for one, would love to hear more about life in the Qld Bush. The good, the bad and the downright depressing :) Blessings xo
ReplyDeleteThanks Anya and Melissa. It doesn't take much to make me feel guilty.
ReplyDeleteNice to 'meet' you, Anya.